5 Healthy Soup Recipes:-In the case of a weight loss program, diet is one of the most important parts to be considered. If you are not conscious about your diet, then all your workouts will go in vain. And it’s not so easy to choose what to eat for weight loss. Well, here are 5 easy to make soup recipes that will help you to lose weight and are nutritious too. Have a look –
- Chicken – 150 gm. (chopped into small pieces) Parsley – 2 tbsp. finely chopped
- Carrot – 1 med size Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Beans – 50 gm. Pepper – 1 tsp.
- Garlic – 3 cloves Corn flour – 1 tsp.
- Ginger – 1 small piece Egg – 1
- White oil – 2 tbsp.
1. First boil the chicken and keep the broth aside.
2. Now add olive oil to the pan. Then add chopped garlic, ginger, and parsley.
3. After that add the chopped carrot and beans. Then add the boiled chicken along with the chicken broth.
3. Add a little salt, sugar, and pepper to the soup. Let it boil.
4. Now add vinegar and a little bit of corn flour (mix the cornflower with water, and then add it).
5. Lastly, add an egg to the soup. Stir it very well. And serve it. (You may add utter in the end to enhance the taste).
- Chopped tomatoes – 2 cups Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped bell pepper – 1 med size Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Onion – 1 med size
- Garlic – 2 cloves
1. First make puree from the tomatoes.
2. Add the oil to a pan. Then add minced garlic, chopped onion, and bell pepper into it.
3. Now add the tomato puree and let it boil until it is cooked.
4. Add vinegar to it and the soup is ready to serve.
Pumpkin, Cauliflower, And Carrot Soup
- Pumpkin – 14 oz Parsley – ¼ oz
- Cauliflower – 8 oz Coriander leave – 1 tsp.
- Carrot – 6 oz Vegetable stock
- Coconut milk – 14 oz Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
1. Chop the vegetables first. Take 1 tbsp. Olive oil in the pan and cook the cauliflower in it. Add pepper and salt. Cook until the cauliflowers turn brown.
2. Take a pot, add a little oil and then add the garlic, onion, carrot (boiled) and coriander. Cook this for 3-5 min.
3. Now reduce the flame and add coconut milk to the pot. Let it boil for 5 min.
4. Add the pumpkin puree and 1 cup of water. Let it boil for another few minutes.
5. Then add the fried cauliflower to the soup and salt, and pepper as per taste.
6. Your soup is ready to serve.
- Cabbage – 1 med size Vinegar – 3 tbsp.
- Onion – 1 med size Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Carrot – 1 med size
- Tomato – 2 med sizes
1. Add the olive oil to a pan. Then add chopped cabbage, onion, and carrot one by one. Let it cook for 6 to 8 min.
2. Now crush the tomatoes. Then add it to the pan.
3. After that add some salt and pepper. Then add the vinegar to the soup.
4. Add a little bit of water and stir the soup until it seems to be done.
- Quinoa – 1 cup Celery stock – 1
- Garlic – 4 cloves Parsley – 1 tsp.
- Carrot – 1 med size Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable broth – 3 cups
1. First boil the water in a pot, then add the quinoa. Simmer it until the quinoa is cooked.
2. Add olive oil to another pan. Add minced garlic to the oil. Now add the chopped and boiled carrot and the celery too. Let it cook for 3 to 5 min.
3. Now add the quinoa and vegetable broth to the pan. Simmer the soup for 10 min.
4. Add the parsley and serve it.